• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G feb 18th Frontera Mex Rest.Savage 22 Gvaway/tickets to AMS for 3/5/17 race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folds of Honor NASCAR Race

I had my heart set on going to the races on March 5th. I will likely never see seats like these again. I won them at the M&G in McDonough.

With that said I have a family deal that day and am not going to be able to go. I do not want these tickets to go unused. I was looking forward to seeing the member who donated them and thanking him again. I would like for someone to go and take their son, daughter or someone else? I do not recall the site member's name who donated them but I am sure he would be disappointed to see the seats vacant. If you take these please attend or be sure they are used. They are GREAT seats.

Champions Section SEC:153, ROW: 5, SEATS 14 & 15 (bring your ear plugs!!!)

If you can not attend would you assist me in locating a member who would commit to being there?

I offered them to one of my veteran friends first but he also has commitments for that day.

THIS IS FIRST COME GETS THEM EITHER IN PM OR ON THIS THERAD.

Good on you and enjoy the races Wayne.

Thank you for the kind words. My youngest son and I are really excited to attend this event. Cancer treatment completed with positive results and really glad to have my life back after 46 nights in the hospital since early September!!!

Thank you for the kind words. My youngest son and I are really excited to attend this event. Cancer treatment completed with positive results and really glad to have my life back after 46 nights in the hospital since early September!!!

Funny how things just work out at times. I knew there was a reason that the family thing came up keeping me from going to the race, now I know the reason and it was a good one. I was just holding these tickets until Wayne was able to use them.

I will see you this afternoon. It is looking like about 3 or 3:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom