• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

M&G this Sunday 3/13 from 9am - 12pm, Newnan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea throw me on the Maybe list im opening up the farmers insurance in Downtown Newnan starting the 5th.

P.S. ODT'ers
If anyone knows cheap accomodations or a descent Extended stay motel/hotel down there let me know as I am looking, and I will be staying/ working down there mon-wed, and at my office up here thurs-fri
There's an extended stay motel right next door to Atlanta Range & Ordnance on the by-pass but I don't know the name of it. I'll see if I can get the info and PM it to you.

yea throw me on the Maybe list im opening up the farmers insurance in Downtown Newnan starting the 5th.

P.S. ODT'ers
If anyone knows cheap accomodations or a descent Extended stay motel/hotel down there let me know as I am looking, and I will be staying/ working down there mon-wed, and at my office up here thurs-fri

I got you down, there are a ton of hotels right here... I'm pretty sure all of them are ok, no really bad areas.

Oh nice, hopefully not at da hotel-del-lftd&pwrstrok'n, I heard they have good security but the food sucks!
Lol! Nah, I gave him a few choices to look at that are easy to get to and close to restaurants. He liked the idea of the one next to the range, do some bidness and then go bust a cap or two.

I'm leaning more toward it. Anyone need an underfolder ak, Infiniti G37 wheels and tire or 2500hd wheels and tires? If not I'll leave them at home. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom