M&P Compact 22 @ Buds $300

I brought my G26 from Buds back in like 2007-2008. Good transaction. I even used their Buds credit card with 0% interest and didn't have a problem with paying it off. It was backed by GE IIRC and I had heard some stories about them "losing" payments and charging people the back interest.

I heard the new "Compact" is even better than the first one.

Yeah but Walter didn't make this one. I'm seeing jamomatic posts in the future.

You are correct that Walther didn't make this one, but as for "jamomatic", I know quite a few people (including Protective Measures) have put a good amount of rounds through theirs. Enough that if there were an inherent design or manufacturing flaw, it would have been realized by now.

You are correct that Walther didn't make this one, but as for "jamomatic", I know quite a few people (including Protective Measures) have put a good amount of rounds through theirs. Enough that if there were an inherent design or manufacturing flaw, it would have been realized by now.

I'm not saying a manufacturing flaw persay. I am speaking for to the fact or what happened to the P22's when smith started making them and the problems they have with certain ammo. My Walter made m&p 22 has eaten every type of ammo I've fed it. Maybe 1 failure to eject a round after 500 rounds and not cleaned.

Back
Top Bottom