• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  M4 Tactical Crossbow Giveaway - Drawing August 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I guess I will complain the minute the drawing is run out of time..Would have thought the best way would have been to reshuffle the names..But really can't complain due to the good intentions of the company giving it away..Maybe one day I win the lotto..Not..Congrats

Yep I guess I will complain the minute the drawing is run out of time..Would have thought the best way would have been to reshuffle the names..But really can't complain due to the good intentions of the company giving it away..Maybe one day I win the lotto..Not..Congrats

WOW, There was no complaint, I just emailed the guy and asked who won and was told that the person he picked didn't reply so he was going to choose someone else he asked my username on the ODT and I told him...I did not expect him to give it to me and am still surprised that he did!

WOW, There was no complaint, I just emailed the guy and asked who won and was told that the person he picked didn't reply so he was going to choose someone else he asked my username on the ODT and I told him...I did not expect him to give it to me and am still surprised that he did!

Congrats to you!! No insult intended..DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom