• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Machine Gun Melee at Red Hill Range

I think my parent's lake house up in Martin is available for rental that weekend. I think it's a 20 - 30 minute drive from Red Hill. Wonder if I can convince them to take ammo for payment then give it to me to shoot at the shoot? :evil:

I'll be there unless I blow through the rest of my 300 blk subs before then. I really need to find some under a buck a round. I've got plenty of 6.8 supers to run through the Specwar 762 but I really enjoy the 300 blk subsonic.

Looking forward to shooting junked cars instead of trees with my 300 blackout subsonic...
[video=youtube_share;TNqZFBdM8GU]http://youtu.be/TNqZFBdM8GU[/video]

I think my parent's lake house up in Martin is available for rental that weekend. I think it's a 20 - 30 minute drive from Red Hill. Wonder if I can convince them to take ammo for payment then give it to me to shoot at the shoot? :evil:

I'll be there unless I blow through the rest of my 300 blk subs before then. I really need to find some under a buck a round. I've got plenty of 6.8 supers to run through the Specwar 762 but I really enjoy the 300 blk subsonic.

Make them way cheaper about .37 to .40 a round

QUOTE]

Yea.. if its down ON the lake In Martin, you could be there in less than 30 mins if its not to far down, even less

I'll be there, bringing my dad along!!

From those who have been there, how much cash should one bring? Are we talking $40-50 a person or do you really need closer to $100-200 to shoot several machine guns? Could I save a lot of money by bringing my own ammo if I might be lucky enough to shoot an MP5 / M16 or something?

I'll be there, bringing my dad along!!

From those who have been there, how much cash should one bring? Are we talking $40-50 a person or do you really need closer to $100-200 to shoot several machine guns? Could I save a lot of money by bringing my own ammo if I might be lucky enough to shoot an MP5 / M16 or something?

I paid 40 bucks for 40 rounds behind an MG42 last year and it was worth every penny. I don't think the folks renting want you to shoot your own ammo due to liability purposes (more for their gun than for your safety - can you blame them?).

So, yeah, bring $200 if you want to shoot a bunch of different ones. Best $40 I ever spent!

You have to shoot our ammo to shoot our guns. Bring as much as you can stuff in your pocket....

We will have some cool stuff this year. AAC is teaming up with us and putting some cans on some of our beltfeds..... :cool-new:

They will also be bringing some 300BLK MPW's to shoot FO FREE!

Back
Top Bottom