• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Macon Appleseed Shoot 14-15 May 2016

I had a great time out there both days were fantastic for learning and shooting. In spite of mechanical issues I went to my backup bolt gun and shot marksman just under Rifleman but I did improve greatly over the 2 days and enjoyed it. I highly recommend you attend at least 1. Thanks again for all the patience and instruction and history lessons.

I had a great time out there both days were fantastic for learning and shooting. In spite of mechanical issues I went to my backup bolt gun and shot marksman just under Rifleman but I did improve greatly over the 2 days and enjoyed it. I highly recommend you attend at least 1. Thanks again for all the patience and instruction and history lessons.

Next time, I know you're close. Sorry family issues caused me to not attend.

You were working that bolt like a champ!

Back
Top Bottom