Magpul Hunter 700 stock

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I got this stock because the barrel was touching the sides of the factory stock about half way down the barrel. Very annoying. The Magpul has corrected that A LOT. No where even close to touching now and completely free floating. I like the looks of it as well.

IMG_3456.JPG
IMG_3457.JPG
IMG_3458.JPG
IMG_3459.JPG
IMG_3460.JPG

Great stocks for the money. And you can't beat the price to convert them to a mag fed system.
Yeah most conversions cost more than the stock itself. Very reasonable and the action seems smoother now somehow.

Yeah most conversions cost more than the stock itself. Very reasonable and the action seems smoother now somehow.

It feels smoother because the AICS mags feed from center. The standard Rem700 integral magazine system feeds alternately from the left and right. The brass rounds sliding off the polymer feed lips of those mags you're using will make a bit of a difference as well, compared to the steel lips of the factory Rem700 setup.

It feels smoother because the AICS mags feed from center. The standard Rem700 integral magazine system feeds alternately from the left and right. The brass rounds sliding off the polymer feed lips of those mags you're using will make a bit of a difference as well, compared to the steel lips of the factory Rem700 setup.
Ah, right on. :)

Back
Top Bottom