Maine Coon

Eggmanmja01

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Though I Be The Lone Survivor! RLTW
283   0
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone may be an owner of a Maine Coon? My wife would like another animal for me to take care of since I only have two cats and a Minni dog.
She would like to preferably get a smoked Grey or Tabby. I have been looking for breeders in the area so feel free to send links and contacts.

Thanks

Screen_Shot_2017-06-16_at_2.15.56_PM.png

mc2.jpg

Try the local animal shelters. You might get lucky, we had a calico Maine Coon that had the "M" on her forehead and the full mane. She was the most loving and one of the biggest cats we ever had. We got her as a kitten and had her for a good 14-15 years. There's a member on here Cat Herder that might be able to help.

I might know a little something about the OP topic

1st of all , a full blooded ( papered) MC from a certified breeder is going to run you in the thousands $$$,
True MC are a high management high maintenance feline, Males can grow to be 30 lbs females about a1/3 smaller, they can take 5 years to be fully grown. MC can have heredity issues,
With that being said they are stunning animals, dog like character, they are awesome I have rescued several over the past decade.
Go to a good shelter, AC might have a MC mix but those are scooped All most as soon as they are processed by the AC

Good luck in your search

CATRGR6 out
Cat on the left is a 11 lbs , Rocko is a trim 33 lbs
1F6ABD2A-286E-4B38-BB15-E025ED416F93.jpeg

I might know a little something about the OP topic

1st of all , a full blooded ( papered) MC from a certified breeder is going to run you in the thousands $$$,
True MC are a high management high maintenance feline, Males can grow to be 30 lbs females about a1/3 smaller, they can take 5 years to be fully grown. MC can have heredity issues,
With that being said they are stunning animals, dog like character, they are awesome I have rescued several over the past decade.
Go to a good shelter, AC might have a MC mix but those are scooped All most as soon as they are processed by the AC

Good luck in your search

CATRGR6 out
Cat on the left is a 11 lbs , Rocko is a trim 33 lbs
View attachment 3788689
Back when I was doing satellite I walked into a guys house and met a Maine coon on the stairs HE WAS HUGE I snuck around his big ass because he wasn't moving from his spot. LOL

Back
Top Bottom