• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mama don't let your babies grow up to buy guns.

Don't let them grow up to vote Democrat !

Nothing wrong with em growing up buying guns!! Lol
My granddaughter is 14 and has already decided she is a conservative. She loves to shoot , already has 2 bb guns, 3 22's and an AR 15 (Poppa got them for her). She thinks most democrats are crazy and has said if she was old enough to vote she would vote for Trump.

My granddaughter is 14 and has already decided she is a conservative. She loves to shoot , already has 2 bb guns, 3 22's and an AR 15 (Poppa got them for her). She thinks most democrats are crazy and has said if she was old enough to vote she would vote for Trump.

Sounds like she is on the right track! 14 is a great age to get involved in politics and whatnot. Although my father had me into the firearms bit much younger than that. It was because he spent so much time reloading/shooting/casting/ etc., I hung out under him when I could and eventually he put me on a single stage press decapping something or another for new primers.
My daughter was taught very early....she would spend a week with us and a week with my parents in South Ga....of course my dad would take her shooting, fishing, etc....
(I guess I was about 5-6 . My daughter about the same, maybe 7-8 years old.)

I started her shooting with her first bb gun when she turned 7. Got the first 10/22 for her 8th bd and a new talo tiger edition for her bday last month.
IMG_20161022_1006096_rewind.jpg
She's my only grandchild so yeah I'm guilty of spoiling her a bit!!

Back
Top Bottom