• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

March 25 Business Networking Range Day For Fellow Business owners

E3CB88AE-09A5-425B-B858-1A070535813C.jpeg

Do you plan to have features to allow secure e-commerce transactions that will be PCI compliant?

I would like to learn how I could utilize this type of service for client websites.

Do you plan to have features to allow secure e-commerce transactions that will be PCI compliant?

I would like to learn how I could utilize this type of service for client websites.
Yes sir, we can easily embed secure hosted payment pages right onto clients websites with pasting one line of code we provide.

We can also integrate with most e-commerce websites like big commerce and woo commerce, provide tokenized stored vaults for recurring billing, invoices, SMS invoices, etc.

We maintain your PCI compliance to assure you don’t get dinged, as a courtesy service.

Yes sir, we can embed secure hosted payment pages right onto clients websites. We can also integrate with most e-commerce websites like big commerce and woo commerce, provide tokenized stored vaults for recurring billing, invoices, SMS invoices, etc.

We maintain your PCI compliance to assure you don’t get dinged, as a courtesy service.
This is PERFECT!

I would definitely like to learn more.

Back
Top Bottom