Marcus Lattimore injury..

cpw006

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
I am a UGA fan and just saw the replay of the injury to Lattimore during halftime and all I can say is that was awful. I hate USC, but I hope that kid recovers fully from that, but the way his leg was twisted and dangling I don't know. Oh yeah, Go Dawgs......

Watched it live and was almost distraught....also being a UGA fan, I felt horrible for this NFL prospect. He was just getting over a knee injury suffered last year on the other leg! I really thought it was cool how both teams came on the field around him to show their support. I really hope this talented guy's career is able to continue.

Horrible injury. Recovery time from that one, if it is as bad as it looked, could be more than a year. Best wishes for a full recovery.

That could have ended his career. I was just telling my son that they should put an end to these types of "diving full speed" into the legs of players type tackles, it will end a career and then that happens a few minutes later.

That could have ended his career. I was just telling my son that they should put an end to these types of "diving full speed" into the legs of players type tackles, it will end a career and then that happens a few minutes later.

I was talking about that to a guy at work. Georgia Tech is awful about going for the legs. He agreed and he is a tech fan.

Back
Top Bottom