• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Marietta Meet n Greet

I’m in as long as I can keep these damned seizures calmed down !!
I will have to get a ride to come though. (The wife is usually in as long as it’s not a work day/time.)
(This crud is driving me nuts !)
My cousin has been dealing with it for the better part of the year. My ex gf died of one years ago.

My cousin has been dealing with it for the better part of the year. My ex gf died of one years ago.
These damned things ain’t no joke ! They come on without warning, leave you screwed up and not know WTF has happened and you have n idea what kind of damages they do sometimes.
I had one, was kind of severe….took me a couple of hours to get back to where I could pronounce words correctly !!
Scared the crap out of my wife and me both !

These damned things ain’t no joke ! They come on without warning, leave you screwed up and not know WTF has happened and you have n idea what kind of damages they do sometimes.
I had one, was kind of severe….took me a couple of hours to get back to where I could pronounce words correctly !!
Scared the crap out of my wife and me both !
My cousin wakes up and doesn’t know where he is sometimes. They are horrible. Sometimes the meds makes it worse. You are in my prayers bro.

My cousin wakes up and doesn’t know where he is sometimes. They are horrible. Sometimes the meds makes it worse. You are in my prayers bro.
Thank you brother….i will take all I can get.
My prayers and thoughts go out to your cousin as well. I don’t care who it is, these symptoms and stuff are horrible for anyone that experiences them. Nobody should have to put up with this crap. Especially any kids that really can’t understand. I was young and had these seizures and crap too they told me. Plus I was born club footed - they had to break my legs and put me in braces for 6 yrs . I doubt that has anything to do with it but heck, you can never tell. They say everything is related when it comes to the bod.
All I can say is thank God for the Shriners hospitals and all those great folks there. That is one awesome group !

Back
Top Bottom