• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Martin Panther?

Mellob

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
First off, hello. New member and looking to get into archery as more of a hobby (target shooting), could grow into competition or hunting, we'll see. I know that I want a recurve, and a takedown at that. I have been looking at the Martin Panther because of its weight and price. Does anyone have any experience with these bows. I am aware of previous issues with limbs breaking but most of what I have found on that is a couple of years old, wondering if they fixed that? I appreciate everyone's help, thank you in advance.

Hey Trout, that bow is definitely beautiful, unfortunately it is also about double my budget. That is certainly something to strive for if this becomes a serious endeavor. Thanks man.

Well I have ordered the Martin Panther. Should be here today (had to scratch that itch). I'll be posting updates over the next couple of weeks for those interested.

Ive been using one for the past 3 years, and I really like it a lot. Its actually for sale on here, its the Bone Hunter Package, and its a 2008. Anyhow, I have really enjoyed having it and shooting it. It has been very accurate and Ive killed some deer and a coyote with it! Good luck with yours!

Back
Top Bottom