• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Masada or P10F

Adam5

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
148   1
Reaction score
I was all set to buy an IWI Masada tomorrow morning, but started watching reviews of the CZ P10F. They are close enough in price that it's not a deciding factor. Both feel great in my hand. What's everyone's thoughts and opinions between the two?

That Masada is solid gun so is the CZ but I've held both and I preferred the Masada. IWI makes great stuff so does CZ but the IWI felt better and handled better. I didn't care for how the CZ grouped but it might of been me.

There is more aftermarket support for the CZ. Does the Masada take CZ75 mags? That would be frickin awesome.
That's just because the CZ has been around for a minute. Give it a few months and Masada will too. Just like they did with the Tavor.

I hope your right from price competition alone but IWI pistols have never had the same popularity or product support as CZ pistols.
The Jericho and the old Desert Eagles were solid. And CZ has just been in the handgun game longer. But really you couldn't go wrong with either.

I'm going to fondle both again in the morning. The Masada just felt right in my hand.
That should be a sign right there. And to be honest the Jericho is based off the CZ75 but still just depends on what feels good

Back
Top Bottom