• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mass shootings lately, link to lack of meds?

Granite3

Army Icon Supporter
King of Battle
418   0
Reaction score
Adderall has been OOS (out of stock) for almost 5 weeks now. Folks with severe ADHD require this stuff (or something like it) to function correctly.

Been VERY hard to find for the last 5 weeks, just paid $150 for a months supply for someone I know who has ADHD and requires it to function in mainstream society. Normal co pay for them is $15.

Thoughts and ruminations?

Interesting. FDA reported a shortage of speed in October. They also said alternative therapies were available. I wonder what those alternatives are. 🤷‍♂️

Interesting. FDA reported a shortage of speed in October. They also said alternative therapies were available. I wonder what those alternatives are. 🤷‍♂️
6918921E-CF21-458C-8CDB-ED35F8A86B71.jpeg

I question the premise of anyone “needing” adderall. I’m just a lay person and I don’t mean any offense just offering genuine debate. I’ve looked at the studies giving the molecular structure of adderall and comparing it to meth. They are virtually the same. I know it’s given in doctor prescribed dosage’s. I’m not throwing stones. As a younger man I took adderall on occasion but as a party drug. It made me feel a rush that I always figured was close to what speed or meth does for you. I’ve never tried either of those substances. We are each different are human beings so a one size fixes all solution seems unlikely. Especially when that solution is given out to us from “Big Pharma”.

I question the premise of anyone “needing” adderall. I’m just a lay person and I don’t mean any offense just offering genuine debate. I’ve looked at the studies giving the molecular structure of adderall and comparing it to meth. They are virtually the same. I know it’s given in doctor prescribed dosage’s. I’m not throwing stones. As a younger man I took adderall on occasion but as a party drug. It made me feel a rush that I always figured was close to what speed or meth does for you. I’ve never tried either of those substances. We are each different are human beings so a one size fixes all solution seems unlikely. Especially when that solution is given out to us from “Big Pharma”.
If someone truly is ADHD then Adderall will calm them down, it does the exact opposite to someone without it.
My MIL adopted a boy who is straight up ADHD. Like the amount of energy that kid has is insane with absolutely zero ability to sit still and focus on anything longer than maybe 10 minuets without his medicine.
My little brother is the same way. He can go non stop for hours without ever losing speed and cant focus on anything.
If you want some good reading, look into the effects of RED-40 and other dyes with the increase in ADHD diagnoses.

My wife has taken it for years. And there is a noticeable difference. But she has been off it for a couple months because she can’t get the same brand/mix. The fillers can make a huge difference it how a person reacts to it. Which is the case for here so she has just been off it since she can’t get the exact same one. And we are in the process of getting ready to sell the house so she is all over the place. But she understands how she is so she is able to work through a lot of her adhdness. It’s been fun haha.

Back
Top Bottom