May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
skull Lagertha.png

Count me in for my first Swap Meet! Got an AR, a CZ 9mm, misc AR furniture & accessories, ammo and misc mags for 3rd gen S&W pistols I'll be bringing.

Are the spots first come first serve for those that need to setup a table? Just curious as I've never attended one of these. Any info is appreciated! Looking forward to it!

Count me in for my first Swap Meet! Got an AR, a CZ 9mm, misc AR furniture & accessories, ammo and misc mags for 3rd gen S&W pistols I'll be bringing.

Are the spots first come first serve for those that need to setup a table? Just curious as I've never attended one of these. Any info is appreciated! Looking forward to it!
yep 1st come. spaces are limited and I repeat we will have to double up and make it work.Bring water or drinks for yourself and others if you want to share.

We're up to 45. Its looking good. The turnout may be bigger than last year's, and that was a good swap meet.

Bet this spills out front. Unless the rear area is rather large also. Excited as this is my first MNG also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The space last year at John's creek was pretty big and it didn't spill out to the front, but a few more traders and it would have. I believe there will be more attending this year. Let it spill!

I still haven't decided what to bring. I have so much stuff it will be hard to decide because of logistics. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom