May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're up to 45. Its looking good. The turnout may be bigger than last year's, and that was a good swap meet.

The space last year at John's creek was pretty big and it didn't spill out to the front, but a few more traders and it would have. I believe there will be more attending this year. Let it spill!

I still haven't decided what to bring. I have so much stuff it will be hard to decide because of logistics. LOL

Got any 44spc projos or even better anything but the Lee molds? I really like the Lyman steel ones thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got any 44spc projos or even better anything but the Lee molds? I really like the Lyman steel ones thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah nothing .44 spc, but it is one of my favorite calibers...Such a pity, I don't even have a .44 magnum, my favorite caliber, but that is going to change sometime this year.

Mostly what I have is very common, but I have lots of it.

10 more days.jpg

We're up to 45. Its looking good. The turnout may be bigger than last year's, and that was a good swap meet.

The space last year at John's creek was pretty big and it didn't spill out to the front, but a few more traders and it would have. I believe there will be more attending this year. Let it spill!

I still haven't decided what to bring. I have so much stuff it will be hard to decide because of logistics. LOL

It's going to be a different set up but we can fit a decent amount of trucks down the side and around back (parallel) and it would be our own space with absolutely no reason for anyone to drive through.

I would bet if we can fit 35-40 full size trucks with additional + 10 to 12 parked in the far back (down fall in the far back is the Ac and ventilation systems are pretty loud, but not horrible)

Plus all the regular parking in the front and other parking lots around the area.

Someone should take a google earth screenshot and mark out where we should try to park

I am not as optimistic as SafeCracka SafeCracka , they do not have a very large parking lot. It would be plenty for just us, but w/ regular customers as well, I'd suspect it will fill up quickly. Of course I am looking at it from the view point of driving a tank that requires a 50 acre field to turn around. But, there are several places adjacent that have parking. I think we will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom