May 20 SWAP MEET at Atlanta Range and Ordnance,Newnan Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is what I have picked out so far for potential sale/trade.

reloading - lee alox lube x 6, #23 LNL AP Shellplate (for 7.62x54r), Redding bullet seating micrometer for 223, 22-250,220 swift)
Brass - 270, 300 blackout, 308, 30-06

pistols - Ruger new model 66, and not really sure I should even bring this one. so hey...if interested speak up. excellent condition 1967 walther ppk L Dural in 22LR (In original sn to pistol box).

Ammo - can bring some Nagant pistol ammo if anyone is interested in some mil surplus

also if anyone has lots of unopened 1lb rifle powders I have an 8 lb H335 also unopened that i'd trade 8 for my 8.

And my trade interests are purely milsurps :-)

I am looking for GLOCK 43 mags for the wife
I could use a decent 1911 mag for me
I will bring good stuff, dry stored ammo, knives, manly stuff and a picture of @safecracker in his onesey....

So....it looks like my son dropped by while i was at work today and borrowed my canopy, chairs, table and cooler. My wife thought it was nice of me to already have them stacked by the door like that

image.jpeg

I was there yesterday getting two 308's zeroed. I would get there early as they don't have a lot of parking in the front. Might have to break out the rolled coin and buy something if I can get the hand truck into the car. You know how much $100 of pennies weight, geesh.
I have a 5gal glass pickle jar just a tad over half full of pennies, I ain't EVEN trying to move that thing. Lol!

Speak for yourself Chuck Norris... I'm scared of guns.
Lol!
IMG_1399.PNG

So....it looks like my son dropped by while i was at work today and borrowed my canopy, chairs, table and cooler. My wife thought it was nice of me to already have them stacked by the door like that

View attachment 1178836
I can understand the other stuff, but not even my child takes my cooler!!

Would any of you knife guys happen to have a Case XX Sidewinder?

I asked my Dad if he had one and he said, "I don't know"... LOL...He really doesn't know. He has a ton of Case...He has the big glass display case that sat in Franklin's sporting goods for 40 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom