• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Maybe we should do another Weight Contest

Weight Contest, should we do another one?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm in! I was in on the last one, but it went through the holidays and that was tough. I like to cook and I love to eat so Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Tough time to lose weight.

I'm in! I was in on the last one, but it went through the holidays and that was tough. I like to cook and I love to eat so Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Tough time to lose weight.
Definitely a bad time to try to diet last time. I would be in for pre-Thanksgiving end date. Need to lose 35.

Let's bump this in case anyone missed it. I know there are more fat guys, like me, that need a little inspiration to lose weight.

Even for us guys in decent shape who just want to be better or push ourselves this is a motivator! Even if you won't win "most pounds dropped" any help I can get pushing me in the gym I'll take

I'm gonna try to write somethin up this weekend and make a plan. I'll post it here this weekend and get it rolling.

We need to figure out how much to pitch in $25 or maybe raise the stakes and do $50 per person and do just 1 st place.

Provide some feedback and ideas, the higher the bet the more you will wanna win it.

So far I'm in. Are you guys interested?

I'm gonna try start the weight in at end of July that Friday, Saturday Sunday 28 to 30 of July.
Would like to do last weight in October 27 to 29, so we are done before major holidays so you guys can look good for thanksgiving and Christmas.

What's your input and thoughts.

DADI03
JDs556762
troutman
Horsehat
Gacowboy
Lionheart

How bout 75 pounds in 3 months?? That's what a near divorce and liquid diet'll do for you. Just hope i didn't wreck my liver. Yeah..... The Loper's back at Home where he needed to be all along. Sorry bout robbing the thread (if i did?) and Sorry bout all the drunken rants ; if there were that many? 24yrs - till she runs me off. I want somethin like that put on my grave stone = Here lies a man that didn't deserve the Wife he had All them years.

So far I'm in. Are you guys interested?

I'm gonna try start the weight in at end of July that Friday, Saturday Sunday 28 to 30 of July.
Would like to do last weight in October 27 to 29, so we are done before major holidays so you guys can look good for thanksgiving and Christmas.

What's your input and thoughts.

DADI03
JDs556762
troutman
Horsehat
Gacowboy
Lionheart

Man I'm in for $100 a person. Let's really make.this worth the hard work. If we get 10 guys, that's a grand, all or nothing. No participation trophies!

Just my 2 pennies.

Back
Top Bottom