Mayweather VS. Pacquiao set for May 2nd. Who's your pick?

It has been many years since I paid to watch a boxing match and I will probably pay to watch this one.

I was thinking the same thing. The last fight I paid to see a boxing match me and some buddies went in together and got a parent to get the Tyson-Holyfield fight I felt jipped after all the ear eating. This one has been hyped so long, and we've been so long without some serious heavyweights to watch this could be the biggest fight for years to come.

Rooting for Pacquiao is one thing; picking him over maywther is nothing short of delusional. Maywether has proven to be the most elusive counter defensive fighter since Hopkins...the reason this bout is five years overdue has solely been related to the fact that Pacman is still sniffing ammonium carbonate after the marquez trilogy.

Rooting for Pacquiao is one thing; picking him over maywther is nothing short of delusional. Maywether the most elusive counter defensive fighter since Hopkins...the reason this five years overdue is solely related to the fact that Pacman is still sniffing ammonium carbonate after The marquez trilogy.
mayweather is a counter fighter against hand picked fighters...hopkins took whoever they threw at him, just like Pacquaio. How many KO's does mayweather have in his career?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom