McGregor sends Mayweather a text.....

its going to boil down to this, its a wild card fight. either man can win it but if mcgregor wins, its going to be because he got lucky and lands a ko punch, that will be the ONLY way he wins, period. no way in hell he ever wins by points. This is heavily favored towards floyd, connors only hope is going to be that wild left of his.

You really have to ask yourself who is going to be making the most money from this fight? If Mayweather wins he proves absolutely nothing.

This is a sanctioned boxing match correct? There is no grappling

Maybe McGregor is in it for the long haul who knows. You don't see too many 40 year old MMA fighters but I can think of one 40 year old boxer

Is the fight tomorrow?

I heard the fight is being billed as "The Battle of the @$$#*!€$"...

Www.CBSsports.com you know we'll have to listen to about 10 hours of garbage

And if McGregor wins you can be guaranteed Mayweather will ask for a rematch and have some serious Jack and the bank

Building your message count? :boink:

I see Mayweather just dancing around all night playing defense like he always does. He hasn't knocked anyone out since like 1999. His last three fights were against way lesser fighters and he's 40 years old. The Manny Pacquiao fight was a joke. He'll out-point McGregor if he doesn't get knocked out.

already got the chicken

Really short attention span today and wanting people to answer questions quickly

I see Mayweather just dancing around all night playing defense like he always does. He hasn't knocked anyone out since like 1999. His last three fights were against way lesser fighters and he's 40 years old. The Manny Pacquiao fight was a joke. He'll out-point McGregor if he doesn't get knocked out.

lol I would love to see him lose twice.

Yes sir

mayweather-productions-presents-hublot-the-great-white-hype-coming-august-23146737.png

Back
Top Bottom