• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MCK Sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philwil68

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Guitar and Gun Slinger
114   0
Reaction score
Is there a reason everyone is getting rid of their MCK kits today? I’ve seen 6 today alone. I’m in the market for one, but are they about to be banned or something?? Or it just so happens the market is providing for me?

People might be freaking out since they are reversing the ruling on the honey badger... my thought is that since you can’t fit an adult arm through the “brace” that it’s banned... same thing with the MCK...

Id say get one. I have one for my Glocks and one for my sig 320's. They are practical, extremely easy to use, Easy to carry, easy to transport in a small pack.

When I jump in the truck, my pack goes with me along with its contents. When I go hiking, my pack goes with me along with its contents.

Not to mention if you have a sidearm, CC'd or OC'd (not getting into CC or OC) of the same caliber and form, your able to share mags and ammo. :)

Food for thought.

Respectfully
Chris

Is there a reason everyone is getting rid of their MCK kits today? I’ve seen 6 today alone. I’m in the market for one, but are they about to be banned or something?? Or it just so happens the market is providing for me?

I've noticed a lot if items happen like this.

Was looking for a shield a while ago and couldn't find one. Then two months later a boatload show up. Same for the P07.

I really think its coincidence, or maybe there was a sale and a bunch of folks couldn't pass it up. Now they see one selling and decide they really don't need theirs and sell too.

Not sure if the ban possibility has anything to do with it but possibly. Personally if I saw something was about to be banned I'd try to grab one.

I've noticed a lot if items happen like this.

Was looking for a shield a while ago and couldn't find one. Then two months later a boatload show up. Same for the P07.

I really think its coincidence, or maybe there was a sale and a bunch of folks couldn't pass it up. Now they see one selling and decide they really don't need theirs and sell too.

Not sure if the ban possibility has anything to do with it but possibly. Personally if I saw something was about to be banned I'd try to grab one.

I have asked about the same issues of a possible ban. Check out this thread to see what folks are thinking:

https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/like-the-honey-badger-i-wonder-about-mcks.2309281/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom