• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Medical or Religious Exemption Experience with Employer Questions

Concerning the vaccine, how does a person argue religious exemption?
On your religious beliefs system, I guess. Most times for religions-other-than-Christianity, claims of religious exemption/beliefs are unquestioned, IMO. It's only when 'Christianity' is involved that incredulity arises. YMMV

I received official notification from my employer that 100% of employees now require vaccinations or be terminated. Employees have the option applying for a religious or medical exemption. Does anyone have actual first hand (not by brothers cousins sister in laws best friends sister) experience with this process? Is there anything you can share with me? Did you engage with an employment attorney? Please PM me anything you feel would be useful.

And since this ODT after all, let me check the boxes: Tacos – Check, Treefiddy – Check ….
Thanks in advance
Personally, I'd think going the medical exemption route may be more effective especially if you have medical problems such as hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, vascular problems, etc. I know my doctor would probably be willing to provide a recommendation for me - she's told me that for my profile, she wouldn't recommend that I get the vaccination.

On a side note seen several articles that osha has not published anything from Bidens decree.
Notice how the 'decree' isn't an outright blanket order across the population? It's only for entities where government funding, contracting or benefits from the government is involved, and it's the threat of losing those sources that's the stick in this no-carrot and stick fascist decree (government coercing business to implement its will). And never mind that even in this 'decree' certain government groups are exempted (Congress, USPS, etc.)

Why this way? Because this Administration knows that such a decree on a national scale for everyone is unconstitutional.

Tell your limp wristed employer that Jesus and his Daddy told you to stay away from govt. approved vaccines.
And they know that Jesus and God gave all of us common sense, ya know the kind that makes us EDC, have fire extinguishers, insurance, ya know those things that we get or have JIC, then DWJW

I understand.
Regarding Christianity, I wonder what the claim is?
I guess it doesn't matter, really. It just seems to me that religions-other-than-Christian always seem to get a pass whenever trying to seek relief from whatever, be it Sikh, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoist, Wiccan or whatever flavor.... :0)

We, a country basically founded with Christian predominance, have slowly succumbed to inclusion and accommodation to the detriment of said religion. To be Christian today in the eyes of social media and MSM is to be rightly shunned because of the '400 years thing' and the old saying that 'familiarity breeds contempt," IMO...

Back
Top Bottom