• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Medical or Religious Exemption Experience with Employer Questions

Being real here, but I can hardly put my faith in a site called rumble.com when it comes to research. Remember, if you are getting free legal advice, then you are getting exactly what you pay for. Right now, in this country alone, there are 181 million people who are fully vaccinated. Apparently, they are all going straight to hell for messing with stuff that used human fetus cells. I guess it's gonna get a lot more crowded down there.....
Really doesn't matter the platform what matters is the content.

Don't take my word for it. Take the word of an agency that's been to the SCOTUS. This is what they state in their letter:

I cannot receive a COVID-19 vaccine because to do so would violate my sincerely held religious beliefs. All of the currently available COVID-19 vaccines used cell lines originating from aborted children in their manufacturing or testing. As a Christian, I believe that life begins at conception and ends at natural death.
What does that have to do with the vaccine? A lot of common medications used similar techniques in the developmental process. Do you ever use Tylenol?

Also, he mentioned 1 Corinthians 8. What are these people even talking about?

The tissues are not used in the actual shot. Actually, a number of common medications used similar methods in their creation. So, if a person uses acetaminophen or bismuth salycilate, or simvastatin, then how can a Christian claim religious exemption.

Not in moderna or phizer...but they were used to develop them, the cell lines are actually used in the JandJ...and filtered out at the end.

Catholics are out of luck since the Pope endorsed the shots.

You are 100% right, however, if the content is inaccurate or incorrect, well then is does matter. There is only one truth, regardless of platform.

Facts are being censored, twisted or not reported. The government is lying and or not reporting all the facts on the vaccines. The manufacturers are lying and not providing people with the entire contents of their vaccines claiming some of those ingredients to be top secret and therefore they don't have to disclose them. Doctors will not report COVID vaccine deaths or adverse reactions for fear of losing their jobs. Hospitals won't report COVID vaccine deaths or adverse reactions for fear of losing funding or insurance payments for those related deaths.

If the vaccines save lives and the government really gives a damn about you, your family and friends then why go to such an effort to hide the facts? Go to OSHA's website https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs and scroll down to Vaccine Related. Read their paragraph and consider that is this government agency intentionally refuses to tell the truth then the others are also!

You are 100% right, however, if the content is inaccurate or incorrect, well then is does matter. There is only one truth, regardless of platform.

Facts are being censored, twisted or not reported. The government is lying and or not reporting all the facts on the vaccines. The manufacturers are lying and not providing people with the entire contents of their vaccines claiming some of those ingredients to be top secret and therefore they don't have to disclose them. Doctors will not report COVID vaccine deaths or adverse reactions for fear of losing their jobs. Hospitals won't report COVID vaccine deaths or adverse reactions for fear of losing funding or insurance payments for those related deaths.

If the vaccines save lives and the government really gives a damn about you, your family and friends then why go to such an effort to hide the facts? Go to OSHA's website https://www.osha.gov/coronavirus/faqs and scroll down to Vaccine Related. Read their paragraph and consider that is this government agency intentionally refuses to tell the truth then the others are also!
My only question to you is what specific portion of that FAQ page is a lie?

It is amazing to me that someone could think that everyone in the government is lying When did they all start lying? Were any of these government people lying a year ago? The reason I ask is that many of them staying on with the new administration.

My only question to you is what specific portion of that FAQ page is a lie?

It is amazing to me that someone could think that everyone in the government is lying When did they all start lying? Were any of these government people lying a year ago? The reason I ask is that many of them staying on with the new administration.
I hate to speak for someone, but I suspect testdepth is referring to this section of the linked web site:

"Are adverse reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine recordable on the OSHA recordkeeping log?

DOL and OSHA, as well as other federal agencies, are working diligently to encourage COVID-19 vaccinations. OSHA does not wish to have any appearance of discouraging workers from receiving COVID-19 vaccination, and also does not wish to disincentivize employers' vaccination efforts. As a result, OSHA will not enforce 29 CFR 1904's recording requirements to require any employers to record worker side effects from COVID-19 vaccination at least through May 2022. We will reevaluate the agency’s position at that time to determine the best course of action moving forward."

It seems that OSHA wants to push vaccinations, so they are not enforcing their own regulations that might cast aspersions on the vaccines. Or, in other words, if we don't record the adverse reactions then no one can file a Freedom of Information request and get the data.

Back
Top Bottom