• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet & Greet / Meat & Greet at Biguns - 8/19/23 11am

Always good to meet a new neighbor and member of ODT..It was my pleasure we'll have to try Cartecay pizza sometime.
Definitely! I guess this would be a good thread to possibly gauge interest in a future meeting greet/swap meet. There is a Clubhouse in my neighborhood. That I can have access to. It has tables and chairs and , A kitchen and bathrooms.
And Wi-Fi. And I could host with some drinks and snacks if anyone is interested in coming to the top of Fort mountain.

Definitely! I guess this would be a good thread to possibly gauge interest in a future meeting greet/swap meet. There is a Clubhouse in my neighborhood. That I can have access to. It has tables and chairs and , A kitchen and bathrooms.
And Wi-Fi. And I could host with some drinks and snacks if anyone is interested in coming to the top of Fort mountain.

I don't mind the drive.😁

Interested! (As long as it is in a warm month. Last time I traversed that mountain, it had snow and ice on the roads. From then on, I drive the long way around to get to Chatsworth or Dalton - EVEN IN THE SUMMER!!!!) :D

Back
Top Bottom