• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  Merry CHRISTmas - new Gerber knife. * Winner = SneakeyPete! *

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
**** Edit:
And the winner is .... "SneakyPete"! CONGRATS! (PM inbound...)
I wish I had 151 of these to give to everyone entered.
Hopefully everyone has/had a blessed Christmas!! ***

View attachment 250293

OK what I have here for one of you is a new Gerber A.O. Fast 3.0 knife (the "AO" is for "assisted opening" and it's a 3" blade) . These have partially serrated edges. See http://www.gerbergear.com/Outdoor/Knives/AO-FAST-30_31-000351 for specs.
I ordered three of these online with the intention of only keeping one, so one is going to one of you.
Rules? Seems they are obligatory. Hey I like rules... OK.....
1) If you are a 'nozzle', do not enter? What's a 'nozzle'? If you have to ask don't enter. It's a flipper, an Obama voter, a Christian hater (which is completely different than an atheist), an anti-hunter (which is completely different than a non-hunter) and any other group I find annoying. Basically... if you're a liberal, I don't want to upset your delicate sensiblities by having you own this evil assualt knife. It's just me 'reaching across the aisle' and looking out for your best interest. :love:
2) Do you need to be a site supporter? No. But if you aren't and you win, it would be 'so nice' if you considered it. No obligation however.
3) Also, if you win and have never given away anything before, it would be 'so nice' if you'd pay it forward.
4) Bonus (or penalty) for the college football fans.... If you participated in the college football pickem AND have paid the winner already, you can enter twice, if you haven't paid up yet you can't enter at all. :p
5) Must be willing to drive at least 15 miles to meet up at a central point, if you are further than that and don't want to meet up, I'll ship on my dime.
6) Do something nice prior to Christmas for someone you would otherwise not.

OK that's enough rules...

Now these are from their 'made in China' line so admitedly the fit and finish aren't what I'd hope for in a Gerber knife:( and I swear they all looked like they've been handled a fair amount :confused: but they are straight out of the box, sharp, and the price is right! :cool:

Drawing ends when Santa shows up at midnight on Christmas Eve
. (entries after that time will be ignored). I'll use a RNG to pick a winner shortly afterwards and post in thread and PM winner.

Good luck, God bless you and yours, and oh yeah.... Merry CHRISTmas! :)

PC190232.jpgPC190235.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'm going to take a chance and enter, even though you might toss my entry. I do love assault implements of all varieties. If I win, I'll buy ya a beer too! ;)

Merry christMAS!

Last edited:
Count me in please. Merry CHRISTmas to you too! I like the way you emphasize the word CHRIST in Christmas so everyone will remember what the season represents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom