• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metal Dudes help me

MMatt30

Default rank <5000 posts
Hey.....pull my finger.
24   0
Reaction score
When I was a kid I remember seeing a music video that looked like something straight out of a Mad Max movie. I think it was a post apocalyptic setting. Had a blond chick riding on top of a school bus in a desert I think. I think she was in black leather outfit possibly. Explosions going off. This was probably around '83 or so. Anybody have any idea what band/song/video this was? Would love to see it again because I remember it being so crazy to my mind. Pretty sure it was a metal or punk band.

Last edited:
When I was a kid I remember seeing a music video that looked like something straight out of a Mad Max movie. I think it was a post apocalyptic setting. Had a blond chick riding on top of a school bus in a desert I think. I think she was in black leather outfit possibly. Explosions going off. This was probably around '83 or so. Anybody have any idea what band/song/video this was? Would love to see it again because I remember it being so crazy to my mind. Pretty sure it was a metal or punk band.

When I go back and listen to the music from back then that I thought was bangin hard, rip your guts out badass, I usually find that it is quite a bit more tame than I remember it.

Was it metal or punk.?
I remember Wendy O Williams of the Plasmatics doing something like that.
She was big on using chainsaws and grinders in her act.
And she had one Hot ass body and liked to show it.

Back
Top Bottom