• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE>>SEE POST #257<<Middle Ga meet and greet in Forsyth Ga on 15 July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Just1more Just1more for putting the meet together and thanks to imawoodsman imawoodsman and his lovely better half for the giveaways. I had a lot of fun talking with y'all and putting faces to the names.

The smashburger and onion rings were outstanding.
Yeah I ordered that too but with the fries. I mean it was the first thing on the menu so I figured that was their specialty. It was decent. Fries were a little odd but you know...fries.

Yep, Just1more did a great job finding a place that would take a chance on us and to Tom and Julie for running the giveaways. A special thanks to all that attended. I think we all grow stronger when we are willing to meet our 'neighbors' in the ODT community. I will also add that this group was so generous, there were enough giveaways so every one attended got two items.

I loved that joint, but they hurt my feelins when they changed the burgers to all smash burgers. Used to be hand pattied thickburgers you could get medium rare. They were outstanding.

The secret on those fries is you have to tell them and I quote, "I want my fries crispy. Pretty damned near burnt." And if they roll out and aren't, you send em back and tell em you were serious.

Thanks to Just1more Just1more for putting the meet together and thanks to imawoodsman imawoodsman and his lovely better half for the giveaways. I had a lot of fun talking with y'all and putting faces to the names.

The smashburger and onion rings were outstanding.
Hell...I didn't show up for the food. I just wanted to hang and be in the company of like minded gentleman. Shared some good conversation, met some new folks. I enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom