• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MidwayUSA Promo Codes???

atljetmech

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
210   0
Reaction score
Anybody got (or has used) any current MidwayUSA promo codes for May?
I've got a full shopping cart and need to knock a little off!!!

I called them not to long ago to ask what had happened to all the promo codes. The lady I spoke with said they hadn't been doing them since people where buying more then ever and they were already having a tough time keeping up.

while I am a fan of Midway of late I have been a bit put off. Get a notice that something is in stock that I wanted to keep an eye on and I click on it and now sold out. I click just seconds after I get the notification but too late. But even then with ammo it is a maybe 2 box limit, so you get a decent price but then get hit with big shipping. 2 weeks ago I got a notice about some .30 carbine I was looking for, tried to order but was limited to 2 boxes with $19 shipping!!! I did not buy it of course. Now if they let me buy 10 boxes or so then I will pay their shipping charges, but not for a measly 2 boxes of ammo.

Dam, I been holding off on an order all day waiting to see if someone would give a code.
F-it I'm ordering now...

I just ordered myself. Good price on that Streamlight TLR-1S that only is on sale another day or two ($105). Wish I had a promo to use, but was lazy. They have gotten so poor with the quality of their shipping packaging I hope it makes it without dings.

As soon as you submittedy last order I got a message saying my order was packaged for shipping. I read further that just meant I couldn't cancel. Order submitted after 9 and I get message saying its already on the truck by 10. Felt I was lied to. Got a tracking number that was never valid. Waited 7 days and called and they said they were allowed 10 days. I finally got my order but I'm no certain ill buy again.

Back
Top Bottom