• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Militia time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIBM502

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Sooo...
Anyone else feel like a revolution is imminent and necessary?
The thought of my kids growing up in a BS covid nazi run world sickens me.
There has to be some sort of patriot group already forming somewhere right?
I'm in a group on Facebook but there are only a few hundred members. There has to be some bigger building.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

The Spanish flu of 1918-1919 killed 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide that year and the next year 1919.
My family had several kids and teenagers die; these people would've been my aunts and uncles, as well as great aunt and great uncles.

Back then, the government waited too long to shut down public gatherings, close theaters, halt planned parades and political rallies, etc.
And that's why it was so dangerous.

But you think that not only should we ignore the lessons of 100 years ago, but we should not even "infringe freedom" as much as they did back in 1919.
So you're OK that wevcould have it worse now?
You'd rather choose a course of [in]action that kills several million Americans over a plan that saves millions of lives so that you can loiter in a Starbucks, go bowling,
or see the latest Hollywood film in a real theater???

The Spanish flu of 1918-1919 killed 675,000 Americans and 50 million people worldwide that year and the next year 1919.
My family had several kids and teenagers die; these people would've been my aunts and uncles, as well as great aunt and great uncles.

Back then, the government waited too long to shut down public gatherings, close theaters, halt planned parades and political rallies, etc.
And that's why it was so dangerous.

But you think that not only should we ignore the lessons of 100 years ago, but we should not even "infringe freedom" as much as they did back in 1919.
So you're OK that wevcould have it worse now?
You'd rather choose a course of [in]action that kills several million Americans over a plan that saves millions of lives so that you can loiter in a Starbucks, go bowling,
or see the latest Hollywood film in a real theater???

as of this morning about 1400 Georgians have died for covid 19. please do the math on that,we have about 10 million in Ga. many of the deaths attributed to covid 19 are not real cases. the hospitals get funding per death.
the truth is,it would be devastating to lose a family member to c19.(or anything) but even it it killed a million people out of 328 million,would that not be about .0031% of the population? (give or take)
what person in their right mind would think bankrupting the county over .0031ish percent would be worth it? when we deal with loss its personal,when the government deals with loss it needs to be by the numbers..to put it in perspective, if we stopped plan parenthood from killing babies,we could make up that number + about 200k in just a few years..

i am not saying that we are not dealing with a threat,but i will say our reaction is like shooting someone for cussing at you,and claiming self defense..
but then again,what do i know..i just live on a rock til i get to a better place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom