• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Milt Sparks VersaMax 2 Holsters for 1911's - 5", 4", and 3"

BigDawg308

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
94   0
Reaction score
It may be unusual to most to have someone post an item at regular price as a steal or deal, but in this case it is. Martin's Coins and Firearms in Alpharetta has Milt Sparks VersaMax 2 holsters in stock for 5", 4", and 3" 1911's. In my humble opinion, these are the best IWB holsters on the planet. I called Milt Sparks yesterday to order a VM2 for my FNX45 and was quoted a 14-18 week lead time. I still ordered it. These are that good.

Martin has them for $120 + tax which comes out to the same price you'd pay MS after shipping. The difference is that you can walk out with one now and not in March/April. He only has black, and he only has cowhide, but he's got a bunch of them.

800 N Main St #200, Alpharetta, GA 30004
(678) 292-6006

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with the shop, just a happy customer who came home with an awesome holster for my 1911.

Oh, and for those that have the dilemma of not having a 1911 to go in the holster, Martin can hook you up on that front, too. He's got everything in price ranges from Ruger to Wilson Combat and Nighthawk Customs in the shop.

Bringing thread back from the dead. He's still got VM2's, and if you're a 1911 fan, you've got to go check out the collection of 1911's he has in the store.

Everyone owes it to themselves to check out these holsters.

I second that
I've got one for my Sig 1911, G34, G19, G30S, and Sig P226 TacOps. They are worth every dollar, and Martin sells them for the same exact price you'd pay to Milt Sparks except without the 16-week wait or shipping costs.

These are the most comfortable holster for 1911's period. I might have to go get one next week for my DW ECO if he has any for a 3.5" 1911.

Back
Top Bottom