• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Mini mag bricks at Cabelas

Good on you then.

Would your mindset be different if you weren't?

No because I don't shoot all that often. I still have 4/5 a brick of Remington that I brought in 2007. I have other hobbies that keeps me occupied. If you shoot a lot well you should have been stocked up.

No because I don't shoot all that often. I still have 4/5 a brick of Remington that I brought in 2007. I have other hobbies that keeps me occupied. If you shoot a lot well you should have been stocked up.

So, let me see if I've got this straight. You're stacked deep in .22 that you rarely ever shoot and you're wanting people to stop buying ammo so "things will get a lot better for us". I'm not following.

So, let me see if I've got this straight. You're stacked deep in .22 that you rarely ever shoot and you're wanting people to stop buying ammo so "things will get a lot better for us". I'm not following.

Because you are trying to relating two different things. The fact that I have enough ammo stocked up to support how often I shoot doesn't mean that A) what I said isn't true and B) that I don't want to see the shelves stocked because while I have plenty of .22 I'm lacking in other calibers. When all of ammo stabilize and becomes plentiful the prices will fall.

Well after 4 days I just got an email telling me that it is on backorder. What kind of **** is that. 2nd time Cabelas has done this to me.

Do they usually refund your money or just send out a back order like this and make you wait a month. I checked my account and they took it out and haven't put it back.

Thank you for your recent order. We appreciate your shopping at Cabela's and hope that you had an enjoyable shopping experience.

Products Ordered
1 of 21-4328 CCI/SPEER Rimfire (per 500) Ammunition .22LR MINI-MAG 40GRBackorder-Tentative arrival to Cabelas 04/30/14

Back
Top Bottom