Missing thread

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
I posted last night a thread called "Good people still out there", it had a response or two and then it dissapeared off the Gen Discussion page where I posted it. I checked this morning on my profile under "threads started" and it was not showing. What happened ?

Lol...feel fortunate if that's only your first time.
I've had more reply's/post's than I care to remember that have vanished and never once got an explanation of why. What's even more funny is the post will remain in my subscription's section even though my post is gone!
Seem's as though there are some moderator's that will wipe it out yet feel as though no explanation is needed of why they did it. Of course, it could always just be a vBulletin glitch too!!!

Yeah its in "Chicken Soup" now.

My fault, I have the chicken soup area so only boiler room folks can see it, I'll fix it now.

Lol...feel fortunate if that's only your first time.
I've had more reply's/post's than I care to remember that have vanished and never once got an explanation of why. What's even more funny is the post will remain in my subscription's section even though my post is gone!
Seem's as though there are some moderator's that will wipe it out yet feel as though no explanation is needed of why they did it. Of course, it could always just be a vBulletin glitch too!!!

Just make a thread like this and you'll get an explanation! :)

Back
Top Bottom