• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mixed bags of ammo cheap! Shaw armament industry, great deal!

Jamescg

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
President of the neckbeard club
93   0
Reaction score
Finally stopped by Shaw armament in powder springs, they had bags of mixed new manufactured ammo, I bought a 250 round bag of 38 special for 89.00, it was all brass cased, all kinds of bullet styles, hollow points, wad cutters, lead nose, most was copper jacket all known makers. Counted bag and actually got 262 round .36 cents a round. They had 9mm, 45, 40, 380, and 7.62x36 for 29 cents a round, also had 150 round boxes of geco Dtk 223 for 56.99. I will go next paycheck for sure! The man behind counter said they have 30 million rounds in the building!

Finally stopped by Shaw armament in powder springs, they had bags of mixed new manufactured ammo, I bought a 250 round bag of 38 special for 89.00, it was all brass cased, all kinds of bullet styles, hollow points, wad cutters, lead nose, most was copper jacket all known makers. Counted bag and actually got 262 round .36 cents a round. They had 9mm, 45, 40, 380, and 7.62x36 for 29 cents a round, also had 150 round boxes of geco Dtk 223 for 56.99. I will go next paycheck for sure! The man behind counter said they have 30 million rounds in the building!

I've wanted to stop by but they aren't just around the corner for me. Lots of good deals posted on the /r.

Just went back yesterday bought 250 rounds of Tula/barnul 7.62x39 .29 cents a round and 300 blackout .63 cents a round great place

How do they end up with mixed bags of new, name-brand ammo?

You see that with reloads but even if a few cases of new ammo split open and spilled I don't get how they would have much to sell in bulk.

The guy behind the counter told me they bought a large lot of ammo from a fedex auction in Phoenix Arizona, it was ammo they delivered and the boxes were broken open during delivery and the ammo spilled out, fedex just pored it into a container and sold it at auction, he said they just outbid everybody, they separated it by caliber and are selling it cheap. It’s all kinds of brands and types of bullet styles, I went through every round, they are all name brand and some nice hollow point defensive rounds and range ammo.

Wow, you would expect ammo to be packaged better.

Then again, FedEx and UPS can make the old Samsonite gorilla look gentle with stuff they are handling.

Wow, you would expect ammo to be packaged better.

Then again, FedEx and UPS can make the old Samsonite gorilla look gentle with stuff they are handling.
I never realized just how much ammo got shipped, I read ammo is marked as ammo hazardous, so probably they break it open and steal some and report it as a damaged box, nobody counts to see how many rounds are missing, they just turn it in to insurance, and sell the leftover because they don’t won’t to dispose of it

I can believe it if it comes thru the FedEx Black Hole of Austell ! So much stuff goes missing thru that place it’s unreal ! 3 weeks prior to last Christmas we had 3 expensive items go missing in that facility ! I’m talking 3 things worth over $2,000 total ! Scanned in , but never scanned out .

Back
Top Bottom