moms against doing something productive to survey politicians

Just a thought...We would get that info as well....We'd find out exactly how our politicians that proclaim "2A all the way" have actually voted on issues...We'd find out who we can trust and who just talks the talk.
I guess I'd better UP my NRA contributions to help Boomberg spend even more of his money.

Just a thought...We would get that info as well....We'd find out exactly how our politicians that proclaim "2A all the way" have actually voted on issues...We'd find out who we can trust and who just talks the talk.
I guess I'd better UP my NRA contributions to help Boomberg spend even more of his money.

There's one problem with this, Bloomberg's group has a long history of lying and spinning the truth to fit their agenda. Any report they put out on this "so called survey" is most likely not going to have a shred of truth to it.

id be for that but i doubt the survey is objective by any standing

There's one problem with this, Bloomberg's group has a long history of lying and spinning the truth to fit their agenda. Any report they put out on this "so called survey" is most likely not going to have a shred of truth to it.

It will be worded in a fashion to make it appear that most politician's support stronger gun control, in turn providing them "scientific data" to support the anti-gun agenda and attempt to form public opinion.

It will make claims based on half truths but ignore the obvious which are guns benefit a free people in helping provide security and enhancing honest public safety. Both which honestly conspire to reduce crime. Bloomturds love to embrace non sequitur logic; if guns were less prevalent then there would be less "gun" crime or "gun suicides".

Of course they will ignore that repetitively and in general overall crime increases when good honest people are denied the means to protect themselves as well as ignoring that guns don't cause suicide; depression and mental illness does and they will substitute using the means available to accomplish suicide.

Bloomberg's groups have several talking points supported by junk science or simply biased data. The recent point is mental illness and reducing suicide through denial of firearms since most of their "gun violence" numbers are padded with suicides. When called out for it they spin and create a half-truth that less guns=less gun suicides. Which is true but ignores that it will not impact the actual suicide numbers which is observed in countries that have pretty much banned civilian firearms ownership.

Douchebag with money is spot on correct and true to a fault.

Back
Top Bottom