• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

more ammo or another gun

ammo or new gun

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dakota port

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
178   0
Reaction score
someone just gave you $400 would you spend it on ammo or buy a new gun
you would already have a 45acp gun and a 9mm gun and a mosin nagant and about 300 rounds of sd for each already stocked

would you buy more ammo or buy a new firearm?

Last edited:
more ammo and training... you can have al the guns you want, but if you dont know how to use them, its no good.

Your question begs for another question? What is you goal of gun ownership? If it's to collect and try new guns? Try to invest? Everyday, Personal Protection, Zombie Invasion Prep, Hunting? Competition? They all have different answers to where $400 would be best suited. I'd say for me the progression would be one sidearm with trainng and ammo. Then one carbine (ar or ak) with training and ammo. Then one shotgun. Then always building your ammo stores and continuing your training. My goals are Everyday Personal Protection then Zombie Invasion, Competition, Hunting with a tad of try/learn new platforms and trade. In that order and only working my way down and funds permit. The last 3 are really geared toward supporting the first 2 Goals. In general the answer of Ammo and Real World Training given above is real good advice based on the way I see most people shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom