• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More good guys here than you can shake a stick at

Spit it out. It ain't yours.

One day I had to piss so bad, I thought I was gonna piss my pants. I ran into the men's room to the urinal, and Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar was at the next one over. I looked at him and said, "Damn, I just made it!"

He looked at my junk and said, "Can you make me one too???"

One day I had to piss so bad, I thought I was gonna piss my pants. I ran into the men's room to the urinal, and Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar was at the next one over. I looked at him and said, "Damn, I just made it!"

Come on, I **** black bitches and I ain't got money so...........

LOL!

Well, poof! This thread has been officially derailed, perhaps in record time, even by ODT standards, and the results are catastrophic!

Did he blow you ?

I heard from nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx he does amazing job

I kid lol great guys indeed
Nobody can ruin a moment like the ODT! LOL!
Bwahahahaha!
And BTW, you should never listen to nitrousfedlx nitrousfedlx about anything! You could end up in a ghey, Turkish, midget prison, or something equally as repulsive!
What about a hermaphrodite German midget with blue waffle and some truffle butter? :evil::evil:
I don't know, I can shake my stick at a lot of guys...
So is it still a secret u shake my stick at a lot of guys? :becky::becky:
WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Bwahahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom