• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

NRL22X at Arena Training Facility on June 25th

Registration opens up on May 15th, not sure if it's going to be on practiscore or somewhere else. I'll update when I find out.

Looks like it's going to be a big and challenging match with a prize table too.

Screenshot_20220423-200704.jpg

Copied from the Facebook event page.

This match will consist of 10 stages fired at distances of 25-320 yards with a round count of 120-140 rounds not including zeroing. Some stages will have a max round count of 14 so it is highly encouraged to have magazine extensions or you’ll be required to conduct magazine changes.

Competitors can expect fun and challenging stages with 90% of the engagements being shot off of props.

This match will test your shooting skills, time management, and the ability to build solid shooting positions.

Prize Table:
We will have a generous prize table. Prizes will be awarded in the following manner:
1st Open
1st Young Gun
1st Lady
2nd Open
3rd Open
Then based off of the shooter’s overall match standing.

Registration opens up on May 15th, not sure if it's going to be on practiscore or somewhere else. I'll update when I find out.

View attachment 4218611

This match will consist of 10 stages fired at distances of 25-320 yards with a round count of 120-140 rounds not including zeroing. Some stages will have a max round count of 14 so it is highly encouraged to have magazine extensions or you’ll be required to conduct magazine changes.

Competitors can expect fun and challenging stages with 90% of the engagements being shot off of props.

This match will test your shooting skills, time management, and the ability to build solid shooting positions.

Prize Table:
We will have a generous prize table. Prizes will be awarded in the following manner:
1st Open
1st Young Gun
1st Lady
2nd Open
3rd Open
Do you have to “qualify” to shoot this one?

View attachment 4218611

Prize Table:
1st Open
1st Young Gun
1st Lady
2nd Open
3rd Open
I may try and shoot this. I thought it was more like a NRL Hunter natch for some reason but if not I'm in

Back
Top Bottom