• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

My ass is glad to be home but had an awesome time in Texas. Couldn’t have asked for a better squad to shoot with all weekend and an even bigger group to spend the down time with.
9B16D20C-9995-4710-A061-625F57881CC6.jpeg
76B736AB-DF63-4CD3-ABA1-C270241CAB16.jpeg

My ass is glad to be home but had an awesome time in Texas. Couldn’t have asked for a better squad to shoot with all weekend and an even bigger group to spend the down time with.
View attachment 5044968View attachment 5044969

Congrats man … good job adjusting to that wind for a nice finish. Southeast represented very well with that squad !!

Congrats to Red_Man Red_Man for getting it done at Arena! Great match, great facility, great people. Oh and shooting an M240B was pretty damn awesome too.

View attachment 5067809
Outstanding fellas !! Way to go down there and hammer everything. I new that day was coming when both of ya would be on the podium. Well done bois and Congrats !!

Congrats to Red_Man Red_Man for getting it done at Arena! Great match, great facility, great people. Oh and shooting an M240B was pretty damn awesome too.

View attachment 5067809
Nice seeing you guys again! Once more, congratulations on some fine shooting. I look forward to coming over to west GA and learning a few things

Andy

It’s gonna be cold in Tennessee Saturday night.
Betta bring that base layer in the bag or you’ll be chilly no doubt. High 45 for the first half and might drop 5-10 deg for the second half under the lights. Low should be 25 maybe we see some flurries to help with wind holds 🤪

Back
Top Bottom