• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Not sure who’s running a kestrel with AB, but they are having some virtual classes. Might take the advanced class in April.
DE66283C-1750-4ABC-A8CD-7594BAC59F31.jpeg

Posting this for my father in law. He wanted to shoot NRL but realized after what it entailed that it wasn’t for him. It’s a Tikka T1x in a KRG Bravo stock with a Arken EP5 scope. Rifle has been shot roughly a 100 rounds. $1,100.00 for the package. He does still have the factory stock as well as the box/docs. Thought I would share here.
af99d81a259021cd9e959e7ba58e5eeb.jpg

e1a630eb68d9858a918a175deaa851af.jpg

Still recovering from the moistness yesterday
View attachment 5473464
Lol I got home at 9 and by 9:30 I was taking the BA out of the stock to wipe down everything that was still dripping wet … 🤪

I think I’ll rewax my canvas bags again before VOD just in case. Couldn’t believe that Schmedium would turn into a brick after all that rain it was like the hard sand at the edge of the ocean tho

Lol I got home at 9 and by 9:30 I was taking the BA out of the stock to wipe down everything that was still dripping wet … 🤪

I think I’ll rewax my canvas bags again before VOD just in case. Couldn’t believe that Schmedium would turn into a brick after all that rain it was like the hard sand at the edge of the ocean tho
I probably need to take mine apart but all I did was shoot it yesterday lol.

My schmedium was like a different bag yesterday after it was mostly dried out. No amount of wax was gonna help us Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom