• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

More NRL22 and PRS Rimfire Plus

Speaking of humble pie... my little group had a lot of fun too despite being at the bottom of the pool 😆 we will be back next month and are planning another shoot prior to the match as well. Consider us hooked

Attachments

• 20230617_090611.jpg
    20230617_090611.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 37
I think he’s trying the chassis on a barreled action …

Dude haven’t seen ya in a bit you all good … you build a new rifle yet for rimfire or you playing the centerfire game ?

I’ve been missing for a little while, going through some family stuff, but definitely gonna put together another rifle and start shooting with you studs again soon!

My center fire stuff is all together and collecting dust, so hopefully in the next month I’ll have another 22. How’s everything been with you bro?

I’ve been missing for a little while, going through some family stuff, but definitely gonna put together another rifle and start shooting with you studs again soon!

My center fire stuff is all together and collecting dust, so hopefully in the next month I’ll have another 22. How’s everything been with you bro?

Sorry to hear it man I know life happens and sumtimes roads a little rocky hope it smoothed out soon man lemme know if I can do anything.

Look forward to seeing ya back out there again my man. I stay pretty busy and shoot a match every chance I can get. This yrs got crazy options to shoot matches all over the SE I gotta pick ones I can’t shoot .. wish I could shoot ‘em all Love this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good! You got the comp rifle or did you just get the chassis?
I had the complete rifle. Someone was selling a new Bergara marked MPA chassis on here so I decided I’d try it out since it was a pretty good deal. Took the rifle out of the factory stock and dropped it in the chassis. Shot it tonight and was well pleased. No feed issues and more comfortable to get behind than the HMR stock.

Hope everything works out for you and we can see you back out there soon man!

Back
Top Bottom