Moving day tomorrow, Costa Rica here we come!

Good for you!
I am here now
Playa Hermose, Quanacaste. Been here for a few and planning to tour the north country Liberia to La Fortuna the long way around then to Montaverde, down to Manual Antonio to check on my gringo amigos casa. Then back up and across the ferry and up the penensuña catching Montezuma, MalPias, and Santa Teresa, for the next week or so improv style with this cooler and dry bag on the back of this xr150 . What a great place. Enjoy!!
b6e2eae0efe4fcc440d7e1856927830d.jpg
You'll love Mal Pais and Santa Teresa. There is a little restaurant right on the main corner in Mal Pais called Producto C that serves the BEST fresh fish tacos. And, the German bakery there is incredible!

You'll love Mal Pais and Santa Teresa. There is a little restaurant right on the main corner in Mal Pais called Producto C that serves the BEST fresh fish tacos. And, the German bakery there is incredible!

Thanks for that. I’m going to head that way, the long way around, starting tomorrow. I’ll check that place out for sure.

Damn, how about that!!!! I'm in Playa Hermosa, Guanacaste too! Are you around tomorrow night? My wife and I are heading into Coco for dinner. Message me and we can arrange somewhere to chow down!

Dang I just saw this. 9 PM here now. We just got back from Aqua sport. Eating out on the beach.

I’m very impressed by the restaurants in the Guadalacaste area. They are really exceptional.

Dang I just saw this. 9 PM here now. We just got back from Aqua sport. Eating out on the beach.

I’m very impressed by the restaurants in the Guadalacaste area. They are really exceptional.
Aquasport is like 3 minutes from our house. We've been going there almost everyday. Enjoy your tour!

Back
Top Bottom