• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Moving "Sent" PM's to a subfolder?

I-Tooth 4 I-Tooth

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lex Talionis
140   0
Reaction score
I've noticed you can select an Inbox message and "Move to (another) Folder"...so I set up personally named folders to move those messages to the applicable personal folder (i.e.- I sell a .380 and have a personal folder titled "380 compact"....any related Inbox PM's related to that posting I may move to that folder after I reply).

HOWEVER, when clicking on Sent folder I don't see an option to move my replies to any other folder...am I doing something wrong or is this option not avail for Sent messages? If not avail, can we get this changed? I'd just like to be able to move ALL messages as needed to their respective personal folder...actually, if I could move the Sent reply then there would be no need to move the Inbox message as the Sent would include the original Inbox message as well as what I wrote in the reply.

Sorry if that sounds messed up, but does my question make sense?

Found a workaround...when I send a PM I just "bcc" myself....then can move the msg copy from Inbox to one of my personal folders...maybe this will help another non-tech dummy like myself one day.

Back
Top Bottom