• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Moving to Bama

Right2Carry

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
16   0
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Just letting everyone know that I won't be in the Georgia Trading Post anymore. Moving to Bama, the old homeplace, Returning to my roots, if you will.
Ya'll take care and to everyone that I have dealt with since my joining... Thanks for all the positive feedback and great deals. I have had some family problems, thus, a move is in order. Peace out, and good trading everyone!!!

RightCarry
aka. Eric

Hey guys and gals,

Just letting everyone know that I won't be in the Georgia Trading Post anymore. Moving to Bama, the old homeplace, Returning to my roots, if you will.
Ya'll take care and to everyone that I have dealt with since my joining... Thanks for all the positive feedback and great deals. I have had some family problems, thus, a move is in order. Peace out, and good trading everyone!!!

RightCarry
aka. Eric

No need to leave the ODT. I moved to PA and stuck around.

Oh, i'm not leaving ODT. Just not going to be trading/selling anymore... thanks to "the man" saying we cant trade over state lines and such. Which is a law that I can't wrap my head around, anyways, thats for another thread and another time. I'll be checking in for non-firearm deals though. Glock man at heart with a side of Sig fan boy.
Always looking for .40cal ammo deals and accessories!!!

Got to get more Bama guys on this site.

You'll still be able to trade with the BOS folks, until you renew your DL.

They will never have a clue that you live out of state, but they will have written evidence that they broke the law.

Oh, i'm not leaving ODT. Just not going to be trading/selling anymore... thanks to "the man" saying we cant trade over state lines and such. Which is a law that I can't wrap my head around, anyways, thats for another thread and another time. I'll be checking in for non-firearm deals though. Glock man at heart with a side of Sig fan boy.
Always looking for .40cal ammo deals and accessories!!!

Got to get more Bama guys on this site.
I hear ya. I've done more trading for accessories since I moved.

Back
Top Bottom