• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MP5 Clone, which is better?

See I like your full size one, but want the collapsing stock like on your K model. Only thing I'm wondering is what that set up and a suppressor would it not balance right with the wire collapser stock?
The main reason I bought my mp5k is that it's a reverse stretch. I can take the collapsable stock off my k gun and use it on my full size . Same stock type. I just enjoy the full size stock more. With a suppressor the collapsable stock actually balances more as the back piece is heavier . The full size stock is all plastic and hollow.

Same here. Debating on whether to sbr mine or try to buy someone else's thats already done
SBR it yourself so you can enjoy it while you wait. I have a PTR 32 I just submitted the form on.

image.jpeg

Saker 7.62 and Omega when it gets out of jail. The other issue is finding a muzzle device with the thread pattern. On the below Krebs, it is threaded 1/2x28, and Silencerco offers a 30 cal muzzle brake in that thread pattern.

i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa225_lk125678_20151203_134804_zpstivwbenx.jpg

That one is fun to shoot, albeit heavy. I have it setup now with night vision to start hunting pigs and yotes.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom