• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MSAR STG-E4 value help

JDG.

Default rank 5000+ posts
Silent Professional
165   0
Reaction score
Hey guys so I have a chance to buy a new MSAR AUG clone that uses the ar15 mag. I want to know what you guys think this thing is worth before I make an offer on it. Its new but doesnt come with any extras.

Thanks!

Best as I can rember,
it is xm15-E4, not an upgrade
Flat top
I think atleast one extra rail black in color.
It is NIB never fired.

Your serial number should be higher than the 600p006700 range.

Does it have XM15-E4 printed on the receiver or is it a STG-556 (with the NATO stock upgrade)?

Is it a flat top receiver or does it have the factory optic?

Any extra rails on the lower or sides of the front of the stock?

Tan color is slightly more valuable, black is middle of the road while green is slightly less valuable.

Thanks for all the help. I have been doing much research on this and am pretty sure that if the price comes down to reasonable levels I will pick this up. how do you like this compared to an ar?

yeah the removable barrel is a huge plus, however there are no barrels to buy so that is moot. If I can get this for a decent price, I'll add it to the stable just because of the oddity of the rifle. I wish they would of made this rifle with a good trigger and made it weigh 6lbs, that would be perfect!

yeah thats my problem, the outta buisness part. I want a spare 16" barrel i can have turned to lightweight profile, while still keeping the stocker. might be doable.

I just want to add that this isnt my only rifle, this is adding to a larger collection including ar's and sig556. Im just branching out here.

Back
Top Bottom