• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MSAR STG-E4 value help

Thanks fellas.I've done a bunch of homework on this and know the pros and cons. Anybody else got anylt input on the price?

Yes the ps90 is on my list of guns to own. they still make them and are still readily available so I'm not yet in a rush to get one, but I will prob be getting one eventually.

01coltcolt, thats the price point I was looking at. Looks like the deal ended and they no longer have any more, wish they did though.

JD, I have ALOT of fun with my ps90 with the 50 round mags, albeit more costly ammo. Mag changes are slightly awkward BUT the bullpup is shorter, lighter in weight and less bulky. Someone was selling one for $1200 last week here. These seem to be holding their value more than I ever expected.

If you haven't fired one yet, call around some ranges and see if any rent one for you to try out.

Anyway, just a 3rd option for your consideration :thumb:

Thanks fellas.I've done a bunch of homework on this and know the pros and cons. Anybody else got anylt input on the price?

I bought 2 stg-556's a couple years ago, when MSAR dumped the market and sold the STG-556 with optic for $900. It would have to be below that to attract me. A discontinued gun from an ongoing manufacturer would be ok. A discontinued gun from a dicontinued manfacturer is a risk I am noy will to take unlss the price is a steal. One of my MSAR's was crap, and the other shot well. Their QC was sketchy at times. I kept my 2 AUGs but got rid of the microtechs. If you want a bullpup, there are better options.

I bought 2 stg-556's a couple years ago, when MSAR dumped the market and sold the STG-556 with optic for $900. It would have to be below that to attract me. A discontinued gun from an ongoing manufacturer would be ok. A discontinued gun from a dicontinued manfacturer is a risk I am noy will to take unlss the price is a steal. One of my MSAR's was crap, and the other shot well. Their QC was sketchy at times. I kept my 2 AUGs but got rid of the microtechs. If you want a bullpup, there are better options.
For example..

www.impactguns.com_data_default_images_catalog_535_fn_fs2000_blk.jpg

Lets be realistic about this though ..... if you get a bullet lodged in the barrel it's going to take you out of the fight even with an AR unless 1. You've got a rod that you can pound it out with on you or 2. you just happen to have a spare upper half sitting there so you can't say that this is a bullpup problem.

Back
Top Bottom