• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MUSCLE CARS: The Beauty of Classics & Moderns Super-Cars

I had installed B&M Megashifter. It was an automatic. I also had a 68 charger with a 400. I ended up selling the charger and put a built 440 in the Belvedere. Traded that for a new Mustang GT in 87. Then sold that and bought the most beautiful 74 Cuda' 360. Med blue metallic with the white stripe. It had the ratchet shifter from the factory. I put some work into the engine that thing was fast. No where near the 440 but absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had those three Mopars now.

That Belvedere I had a 8 3/4 rear. It falls out the front like a Ford 9 inch. I had a set of 294 gears from running around and if I set up a race I would put up on the lift at the shop I worked and I could change the chunk in 15 minutes or less to a set of 391's if two people were on the job. Fun car. Even with the small block I never was outrun. Except for a T-bucket with a built LT-1. The old LT-1 and the car probably weighed 1500 lbs.

8A830BB0-E502-4323-A27E-94A7DC55FC14.jpeg
4A19CE37-C0CE-481D-94CE-6348606A80C9.jpeg

How about a twin turbo Z06

Holy moses! I love it!!!!! I had a good friend he was on the young a side. He wasn't real experienced with hot cars. I had to build 3 Camaro SS cars for because he totaled 2 of them. One of them we had to drive up to Pennsylvania and picked up rolling chassis. Had nothing on or in it. I mean we had to move the wheels by hand. We took everything of the wrecked car and install on the other one. Everything from the wiring harness on. Every nut and bolt. That was a job.

Anyway he graduated KENNESAW with a law enforcement degree and got a job in Gainsville or somewhere to far for me to help him anymore. The next time I saw him he was driving the exact car u have with built LS2 and a supercharger. 900 RWHP. I drove it and that thing was insane. Had instant torque and pulled like a jet. I imagine yours is about the same if not a little more.

Beautiful car and well laid out power plant.

Back
Top Bottom