• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Musical Instruments

n2bbzruwcca2txgzoqbg.jpg

Aviom! Didn't know that was still a thing. Can you get them to notch out your feedback frequencies?

Lol yep they’re still around, tried and true. It really depends on the soundman…..some volunteers can notch it out but most don’t have the experience. It’s ok though I just roll with it and switch over to my marshall acoustic amp if i’m doing a feature or solo

You don’t mic the Martin? It is unique. Which model is that? I’m thinking it probably sounds too good for a pickup and effects. Mic that mother!

She’s an old school Martin DC Aura….special built for wired studio work. Has built-in microphone and amp simulators. I would bypass my pedals if I used its built in stuff, mostly used the pedals for mute and the built in tuner

They made a newer less-expensive model a few years ago but it was lacking many of the effects.

Reactions: MRH
She’s an old school Martin DC Aura….special built for wired studio work. Has built-in microphone and amp simulators. I would bypass my pedals if I used its built in stuff, mostly used the pedals for mute and the built in tuner
https://reverb.com/item/495714-used...o but it was lacking many of the effects. .

Interesting. It’s really cool man.

Back
Top Bottom