My 12 year old daughter is awesome!

Zeake

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
In West Yellowstone at Big Gun Fun, movie gun rental she shot Don Johnsons Uzi from Miami Vice. She shoots pretty good already. Now she can tell her friends she has shot a machine gun. Her Birthday was recently and I got her a Just Right Carbine in 9mm with Muddy girl pink splatters. She loves it. Wants sights, laser and flashlight for it. haha

I shot a Kriss Vector and a Thompson. The thompson was not very ergonomic and was too heavy. The Kriss on the other hand. :cool: Well I was very skeptical about it, but after shooting it full rock and roll at 1800 rounds a minute I have to give it two thumbs up. I would love to have the machine gun version suppressed but I don't know how to make that happen.

Nice!

Can't say I agree with your Thompson comments, though. Loves me some historic Tommy guns!

It just didn't feel good, the Thompson that is, the shop paid 45 thousand for it a year or two ago with 50 rounds through it. That's too much money. I would rather buy a vette.

She handles that better than ive seen some men ive seen shoot full autos. Your wife was right... That a girl! You should be proud.

On another note, forget about the kriss full auto. They are made past the 1986 cut off. So unless your an SOT... just forgetaboutit.

We are proud of her. Very. I would love to be an sot but the cost of the license seems like a waste. I wonder how long an sot license is good for. . . .

If someone would partner with me... I'd get a sot... I kind of want to sell on the side with my work. Actually I could talk my current customers into buying my guns! These rich people up here love republicans and guns!

Back
Top Bottom